for the chair in Media and Communication Studies (in my words, the Swedish version can be found here):
1. Cover letter
2. Complete CV (and certificates etc. if possible)
3. Account of research (a couple of pages or more)
4. Account of pedagogical competence/experience/vision (a couple of pages or more – it is useful to have a kind of meta reflection on learning/teaching)
5. Account of administrative experience etc.
6. Account of external relations/work with industry/the world outside the university
7. Research statement (not absolutely necessary, but probably useful – about what you plan to do/what like to do – could also involve pedagogical work etc.)
A maximum of 10 publications – in your application you should indicate a set of no more than 10 publications that are particularly relevant for the assessment of your work in relation to the advertised position.